Best of ForuMotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best of ForuMotion

A private forum for the judging panel of Best of ForuMotion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Complaints about the changes of rules

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Complaints about the changes of rules Empty Complaints about the changes of rules Mon May 30, 2011 7:19 am

Tilum

Tilum
Milk Man V2.0

Any complaints about the rule changes should be posted here.

Also, what on earth are they?...

~ Tilum

Base

Base
Boob Lover!

As far as I know there weren't any rule changes. There were slight changes to the judging process but nothing serious.

https://bestoffm.forumotion.com

3Complaints about the changes of rules Empty Re: Complaints about the changes of rules Mon May 30, 2011 10:29 am

Meatshield718

I thought they were more than minor changes. I guess I just found it weird that a couple of times throughout the contest I thought UX's vote count would guarantee it past 5th place. Practically everyone on the site is pretty disappointed right now, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the younger members tried something, so I'll apologize in advance.

I just found it weird that the user voted rounds were altered or changed after I figured a few of the forums would be removed that round.

For example, in round four we finished 2nd in user polling, but at the very end Tilum announced that it would just influence it, and the top five, not three would be advancing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum