Best of ForuMotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best of ForuMotion

A private forum for the judging panel of Best of ForuMotion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UX's Behaviour

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UX's Behaviour Empty UX's Behaviour Mon May 30, 2011 7:15 am

Tilum

Tilum
Milk Man V2.0

You administrator's of UX conveyed yourself well throughout the competition despite some unfair criticism from other forums.

However, your lead admin, Cry Vengeance, personally insulted me, and the lead administrator of the Support Forum. This was taken into account when the order was finalised.

Also, there was no guarantee on what position you would be getting from the public vote, this was to assist us in making our decision.

Any more questions or concerns feel free to make a new topic Wink

~ Tilum

2UX's Behaviour Empty Re: UX's Behaviour Mon May 30, 2011 7:43 am

Base

Base
Boob Lover!

Yeah I must say the behaviour of some individuals have affected the outcome in some way.

https://bestoffm.forumotion.com

3UX's Behaviour Empty Re: UX's Behaviour Mon May 30, 2011 10:50 am

Meatshield718

Can I have an explanation of that or the PM he sent you Tilum?

I don't recall that ever passing by me, and I'm wondering what was so insulting.

Also, I'm taking this as we placed lower because an Administrator or member has insulted one of you or this competition, correct?

4UX's Behaviour Empty Re: UX's Behaviour Mon May 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Tilum

Tilum
Milk Man V2.0

Ah, and the fallacies become evident. Listen, I wouldn't expect you to be capable of rationalizing within reason, so I'll keep this short and simple.

My opinion is my own, and I'm entitled to it. If you feel threatened by this, as you've clearly expressed via this adorable little message, then feel free to stop reading. Otherwise, I'd expect you to conduct yourself as an adult, and don't you even consider holding your false sense of authority over myself or my friends again.

Now go watch Death Note and stroke your inferiority complex.

That was with me saying:

The situation is a lot more complicated than you think.

I didnt simply censor something i didnt like, in fact, i didnt censor anything.

All I did was warn that any more bitching would result in disquification.

~ Tilum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum