Best of ForuMotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best of ForuMotion

A private forum for the judging panel of Best of ForuMotion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im not here to complain about the judging

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lisa1302

or suck up lol

..But I really do think the judges did a great job, regardless of where I was placed, it wasn't an easy comp to judge.

I have run competitions online before and there is nothing worse than people moaning about how it is run.

These judges/mods spend their OWN time doing this, and this is an official competition, despite what UX have said about it.

I have to say I was pretty disgusted by the comments that came from UX regarding pregnant woman & babies - there was absolutely NO need for it, and really all you did was make yourself look bad.

I've sat and listened to xbox live when my OH plays cod, so yeh I know what it can be like all the comments and name calling - seriously it is hilarious that people act like that because they are on the other side of a screen/mic, and those were the kind of comments on the contest wall and also on the UX forum - but do you really think you'd say it to hormonal pregnant lady or mother of a toddler?! I bet you wouldn't - so why do it online?!

Super Mega King

lisa1302 wrote:

I have to say I was pretty disgusted by the comments that came from UX regarding pregnant woman & babies - there was absolutely NO need for it, and really all you did was make yourself look bad.

I've sat and listened to xbox live when my OH plays cod, so yeh I know what it can be like all the comments and name calling - seriously it is hilarious that people act like that because they are on the other side of a screen/mic, and those were the kind of comments on the contest wall and also on the UX forum - but do you really think you'd say it to hormonal pregnant lady or mother of a toddler?! I bet you wouldn't - so why do it online?!

You're welcome to your own opinion, but I'm just gonna insert mine here.

The only member to insult you I saw was a thirteen year old that has since been punished rather harshly for the outlandish comments against your forum.

and please, don't judge us all from what you heard when someone was playing CoD. Not all of us are thirteen or prepubescence with anger issues.

lisa1302

You have an awful memory if you think TopHat was the only one dishing out insults Laughing

Super Mega King

If any other members were, I apologize, though I only noticed Tophat.

Base

Base
Boob Lover!

Hi, we appreciate your comments. Everyone should realise that it was a very laborious task judging these forums. Bear in mind that we received over 100 submissions in which we had to go through individually to check them AND to check the IPs in the voting rounds for any multiple accounts.

At the end of the day, us judges made very hard decisions and sometimes these decisions aren't necessarily going to be popular with the community. However, that's life really and it's tough.

https://bestoffm.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum